Student Success Communications Coordinator
Our Grads Are Our Difference!
Stenberg College is an industry leader with an excellent reputation amongst health care and human service professionals. We take pride in everything we do and truly care about the success of our students.
We are currently seeking a full-time Student Success Communications Coordinator to join our Student Services team!
This individual will perform all writing-related tasks specific to student matters (for both online and classroom programs). They will also develop, coordinate, and advise on policies relating to specific departments and programs.
This is a 13 month maternity leave coverage position. Stenberg College will provide an orientation and training period prior to the official position starting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Student Services department to provide writing and documentation support in the areas of enrolment, withdrawals, dismissals, appeals, re-entries, attendance, and more;
- Provide support in the creating and maintaining of program schedules;
- Communicate with the Education team (and related departments) regarding student matters as needed;
- Participate in various strategic planning meetings while assisting with alternative marketing events and initiatives;
- Complete reports based on Student Services metrics.
- Experience in Technical Writing, Communications, and or Documentation
- Degree or Diploma in Technical Writing (or a related field)
- Exceptional writing ability
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work in a rapidly changing environment
- A background in Education would be a huge asset
Qualified candidates are invited to forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Student Success Communications Coordinator” as the subject line. Please state salary expectations in your cover letter.