Careers at Stenberg
Employment Opportunities at Stenberg College
At Stenberg College, staff and faculty work together to create and foster a positive learning environment geared towards student success. We are committed to empowering our students with education to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Stenberg is focused on delivering the best health care and human services programs with an emphasis on practicum education and innovative delivery. Our programs are developed in close alliance with employers and industry, ensuring that students are being taught relevant and needed skills for a meaningful career.
We are also committed to the success of our faculty and staff. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through participating in development workshops / in services several times a year. Our faculty is encouraged to continue to further their teaching education through working towards completion of our In Class or Online Instructor Development Course. Nursing Faculty are required to participate in, and work towards completion of the National Association of Career College’s Instructor Development Program – Level I & II
We regularly recognize the achievements and excellence of our employees and communicate to them that they are valued and respected. Our environment encourages opportunities and many of our employees have grown into different roles that meet their professional development goals. But we have fun as well and hold several social events and community initiatives that are jointly organized by different departments so that everyone has an opportunity to create culture at Stenberg.
We Believe In
- Professionalism – We each add value through sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Quality of life – We work hard but it is balanced with personal life. We believe this balance is critical to personal success and that it must be respected.
- Having fun – We laugh and have fun at work.
- Respect – We treat everyone with respect and consideration.
Our Benefits Include
- Group RRSP
- Extended medical plan, including travel insurance
- Personal & Sick days (allotted per year for full-time employees)
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity for professional development and advancement
- Lunch & Learns
- Competitive wages
- Social events
- Foundations for Excellence in Teaching program for faculty
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free access to fitness facility (at campus location)