Our Business Diploma with Marketing Specialization aims to prepare you for various careers in business and management by providing practical skills and knowledge. You will develop a strong foundation in business communication (written and verbal), business math, and sales and marketing. Additionally, the program will strengthen your interpersonal skills to help you integrate seamlessly in a diverse workplace. Students will also receive the following industry-relevant certifications: WHMIS, FoodSafe, Managing Hostile Interactions, and BC Violence Prevention.
Applicants for the Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization program must complete the following:
- Mature student status (19+ years of age) or completion of Grade 12 within the Canadian Education System
- English 11 (minimum grade C) or Communications 11 (minimum grade B) or equivalent 1
- Stenberg College entrance interview
- If English is a second language; Language requirements met as per the Stenberg College Language Proficiency Requirements document. *Entrance requirement can be met through alternate acceptable English assessments such as the English Challenge Exam or Communications Challenge Exam with a score of 70% or higher. Alternate English equivalency assessment tests (TOEFL, IELTS, CLBPT, CAEL, CELPIP, and ELET) are acceptable – refer to Stenberg College Language Proficiency Requirements chart. Evidence of Post-Secondary studies at an equivalent level where English was the first language is acceptable.
- Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization — 51 weeks
- Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization with Co-op — 73 weeks including 22 weeks of co-op
- Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization International — 63 weeks
- Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization Internationalwith co-op — 85 weeks including 22 weeks of co-op
Financing Your Education
You could be eligible for Employment Insurance funding for education, government student loans, as well as other financing options; Stenberg’s Financial Aid Officer would be happy to provide further assistance.