Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization
- Delivery Method: In-class
- Duration: 51 weeks
- Starts: October
- Credential: Diploma
The Business Diploma with a Marketing Specialization aims to prepare you for various careers in business and management by providing practical skills and knowledge. You will develop a strong foundation in business communication (written and verbal), business math, and sales and marketing. Additionally, the program will strengthen your interpersonal skills to help you integrate seamlessly in a diverse workplace. You will also receive the following industry relevant certifications: WHMIS, FoodSafe, Managing Hostile Interactions, and BC Violence Prevention.
Applicants for the Business Diploma – Marketing Specialization program must complete the following:
- Mature student status (19+ years of age) or completion of Grade 12 within the Canadian Education System
- English 11 (minimum grade C) or Communications 11 (minimum grade B) or equivalent 1
- Stenberg College entrance interview
- If English is a second language; Language requirements met as per the Stenberg College Language Proficiency Requirements document. *Entrance requirement can be met through alternate acceptable English assessments such as the English Challenge Exam or Communications Challenge Exam with a score of 70% or higher. Alternate English equivalency assessment tests (TOEFL, IELTS, CLBPT, CAEL, CELPIP, and ELET) are acceptable – refer to Stenberg College Language Proficiency Requirements chart. Evidence of Post-Secondary studies at an equivalent level where English was the first language is acceptable.
Financing Your Education
You could be eligible for Employment Insurance funding for education, government student loans, as well as other financing options; Stenberg’s Financial Aid Officer would be happy to provide further assistance.