If you are an international student looking to enrol in this program, please see below for admission requirements.
- Mature student status (19+ years of age)
- Grade 12 English or equivalent
- Completion of a Criminal Record Consent Form under the Criminal Record Review Act
- Acceptable Medical Examination Form completed by a Physician
- Industry required Proof of Immunity Status
- Physician completed Acceptable Medical Examination Form
- Passing Stenberg College entrance interview
- Successful completion of a short, written essay
- Completion of the Computer Proficiency Entrance Testing
Language Proficiency Requirements
- Overall IELTS Academic Test score* of 6.5 with no less than 6.5 in Listening and no less than 7.0 in Speaking (or other ESL equivalencies as determined by Stenberg College)
*Must be within the last 2 years.
For information about the cost of living, finances and more, visit our International Students page.