There’s no shortcut to success – Anthony Generoso, Licensed Optician, is a living example. It’s taken Anthony, whose pet name is Ton-Ton, 14 years to realize the Canadian dream that his family could barely imagine way back in 2003. He made his dreams a reality when he added the designation of Licensed Optician after his name in 2017. The confident and ...
- Delivery Method: In-Class
- Duration: 55 weeks, including a 6-week full-time practicum and a 4-week full-time preceptorship
- Starts: Twice per year (May and October)
- Credential: Diploma
- Designation: Licensed Optician
- Wages: Up to $25/hour with the potential to earn up to $80,000/ year
- Info Sessions